Manager, Program Marketing
The Manager, Program Marketing is accountable for program awareness and marketing strategies to increase the adoption of CANARIE programs and services.
This is a full-time, permanent position that reports to CANARIE’s Director, Communications.
- Leading the development and ongoing evolution of content that supports each of the CANARIE program and services marketing plans, including creation of collateral, newsletters, website content, case studies, videos, blog posts, social media, and presentations
- Developing and implementing program awareness strategies to increase the adoption and use of CANARIE programs and services
- Supporting the development of program and service-specific external presentations
- Developing engaging and relevant content and distributing the content in a channel strategy that increases awareness of CANARIE’s program and service offerings among key stakeholder audiences
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure CANARIE corporate and CANARIE program messages are complementary
- Participating in the development of measurement frameworks that assess the effectiveness of business generation strategies, marketing messages and channels
- Managing direct reports including providing ongoing coaching and feedback
- Domestic and international travel may occasionally be required
- Related duties and responsibilities, as required
The Ideal Candidate
To excel at CANARIE, you have a demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively on teams, and are also an energetic self-starter with the self-motivation to work independently. You have excellent oral and written communication skills, and can count time management, problem solving, and managing multiple priorities as your strengths. You also share a dedication to CANARIE’s core values: service, teamwork, innovation, quality, and integrity.
Relevant experience in publicly funded not-for-profit organizations is desirable. Bilingualism is preferred.
What You Bring
Education and Experience
- College diploma or university degree in Marketing or a related field or a suitable combination of education, experience, or other relevant training
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in progressively complex marketing/communication roles, at least 5 of which have been in high technology marketing
- Experience in product or services marketing considered a strong asset
- Previous experience managing staff
- Ability to distill complex technical information and transform it into messaging that is engaging and relevant to target audiences
- Experience managing content across multiple channels: website, social media, in person meetings and presentations
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
Come Work with Us
If this seems to be the right fit for you, please send us a note and your resume to email@example.com, and include the position title in your subject. We thank all applicants, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.