Manager, NREN Coordination
- Coordinating the building and supporting execution of the NREN annual and long-term strategic plan
- Enabling delivery of the NREN directed and competitive funding programs
- Exploring project concepts with NREN partners and within NREN committees
- Driving collaborative discussions to develop consensus among NREN partners on project priorities
- Drafting project documentation
- Driving the NREN project review and approval process
- Coordinating project managers and execution of projects
- Evolving mechanisms for tracking and reporting project progress, outcomes, and sustainability to the NREN Governance Committee
- Ensuring NREN projects are delivered in compliance with the terms of CANARIE’s Contribution Agreement
- Related duties and responsibilities, as required
- Travel may occasionally be required
The Ideal Candidate
To excel at CANARIE, you have a demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively on teams and are also an energetic self-starter with the self-motivation to work independently. You have excellent oral and written communication skills, and can count time management, problem solving, and managing multiple priorities as your strengths. You also share a dedication to CANARIE’s core values: service, teamwork, innovation, quality, and integrity.
Relevant experience in publicly funded not-for-profit organizations is desirable. Bilingualism is preferred.
What You Bring
Education and Experience
- College diploma or university degree, or a suitable combination of education, experience, or other relevant training
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant progressive experience
- Demonstrated ability to gain trust and establish credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent consultative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proven project leadership experience
- Proven presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
Come Work with Us
We are committed to employment equity and encourage anyone who can contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives to apply. For applicants with disabilities, accommodation is available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process.
If this position seems to be the right fit for you, please send a note and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position title in your subject.
We thank all applicants, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.