Manager, Program Marketing and Adoption
- Working closely with CANARIE’s Program Management team, lead the development and implementation of marketing plans that promote program adoption
- Developing key messages to support collateral, newsletters, website content, case studies, videos, blogs, and social media posts
- Promoting CANARIE programs at events, including sponsorships, development of speaking proposals, and preparation of external presentations
- Managing channel marketing activities, including partner engagement and the development of supporting resources
- Working closely as part of the External Relations team to ensure corporate and program messages are aligned and complementary and serve to strengthen CANARIE’s overall brand
- Developing measurement frameworks that assess the effectiveness of program adoption strategies, marketing initiatives and messages, and channels
- Managing staff and providing ongoing coaching and feedback
- Domestic and international travel may occasionally be required
- Related duties and responsibilities, as required
The Ideal Candidate
To excel at CANARIE, you have a demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively on teams and are also an energetic self-starter with the self-motivation to work independently. You have excellent oral and written communication skills, and can count time management, problem solving, and managing multiple priorities as your strengths. You also share a dedication to CANARIE’s core values: service, teamwork, innovation, quality, and integrity.
Relevant experience in publicly funded not-for-profit organizations is desirable. Bilingualism is preferred.
What You Bring
Education and Experience
- College diploma or university degree in Marketing or a related field or a suitable combination of education, experience, or other relevant training
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in progressively complex marketing/partner management roles, at least 5 of which have been in high technology marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing staff
- Experience in product or services marketing
- Ability to distill complex technical information and transform it into messaging that is engaging and relevant to target audiences
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience managing content across multiple channels: website, social media, in person meetings and presentations
- Advanced proficiency of the Microsoft Office suite
Come Work with Us
If this seems to be the right fit for you, please send us a note and your resume to email@example.com, and include the position title in your subject. We thank all applicants, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.