Program Analyst, Cybersecurity
High level overview of key responsibilities
- Eliciting and documenting detailed requirements that align with high-level business requirements specified by the program manager.
- Validating requirements with stakeholders and ensuring clarity of these requirements with implementation teams.
- Working with proposal submitters to ensure that proposals are complete and adequately address requirements.
- Working with implementation teams to ensure that stakeholder needs are met and to prioritize delivery activities for maximum community value.
- Taking a leading role in developing requirements analysis processes and identifying appropriate tools.
- Developing test plans to verify that service implementations meet all requirements.
- Working with the program team, service providers and recipients to define collection methodologies for metrics.
- Assisting the program team in providing research and analysis services to CANARIE’s external committees and working groups.
- Domestic and international travel may occasionally be required.
- Other related duties and responsibilities, as required.
The Ideal Candidate
To excel at CANARIE, you have a demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively on teams and are also an energetic self-starter with the self-motivation to work independently. You have excellent oral and written communication skills, and can count time management, problem solving, and managing multiple priorities as your strengths. You also share a dedication to CANARIE’s core values: service, teamwork, inclusion, innovation, quality, and integrity.
Relevant experience in publicly funded not-for-profit organizations is desirable. Bilingualism is preferred.
What You Bring
Education and Experience
- College diploma or university degree or a suitable combination of education, experience, or other relevant training in Business analysis or Information technology
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a business or systems analyst
- Previous experience with requirements specification, traceability, and verification
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity principles
- Ability to communicate with all levels in an organization
- Demonstrated ability to gain trust and establish credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven presentation skills
- Familiarity with requirements management software
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
Come Work with Us
We are committed to employment equity and encourage anyone who can contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives to apply. For applicants with disabilities, accommodation is available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process.
If this seems to be the right fit for you, please send a note and your resume to email@example.com, and include the position title in your subject.
We thank all applicants, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.