Program Manager, Cybersecurity Initiatives
- Developing and implementing the Cybersecurity Initiatives program strategy, including defining comprehensive program requirements for internal and external outcomes, ensuring strategic alignment across CANARIE programs, developing program charters, high level project plans, budgets, and schedules
- Driving program evolution and identifying areas for growth and continual improvement, including new program offerings
- Representing the program to CANARIE stakeholders
- Managing external working groups and advisory committees as required to provide community perspective on program evolution
- Defining measures of program effectiveness, analyzing program data, and implementing adjustments as necessary
- Working with other members of the Cybersecurity Programs and Services team to standardize program development activities and to identify opportunities for cross-program strategic alignment
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with program participants and other CANARIE stakeholders
- Travel may occasionally be required
- Related duties and responsibilities, as required
The Ideal Candidate
To excel at CANARIE, you have a demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively on teams and are also an energetic self-starter with the self-motivation to work independently. You have excellent oral and written communication skills, and can count time management, problem solving, and managing multiple priorities as your strengths. You also share a dedication to CANARIE’s core values: service, teamwork, inclusion, innovation, quality, and integrity.
Relevant experience in publicly funded not-for-profit organizations is desirable. Bilingualism is preferred.
What You Bring
Education and Experience
- College diploma or university degree or a suitable combination of education, experience, or other relevant training
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant progressive experience, including program or product management
- Ability to communicate with all levels in an organization
- Demonstrated ability to gain trust and establish credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity
- Proven presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
Come Work with Us
We are committed to employment equity and encourage anyone who can contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives to apply. For applicants with disabilities, accommodation is available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process.
If this position seems to be the right fit for you, please send a note and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position title in your subject.
We thank all applicants, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.