Program Manager, Identity and Access Management
- Developing and implementing the Identity and Access Management program strategy
- Driving program evolution and identifying areas for growth and continual improvement
- Ensuring continued program alignment with CANARIE’s wider efforts to enhance cybersecurity capabilities within the higher education and research sector
- Representing the program to CANARIE stakeholders
- Forming and managing external working groups and advisory committees to provide community perspective on program evolution
- Defining measures of program effectiveness, analyzing program data, and implementing adjustments as necessary
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with program participants and other CANARIE stakeholders
- Creating strategies to improve program participants’ experience
The Ideal Candidate
To excel at CANARIE, you have a demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively on teams and are also an energetic self-starter with the self-motivation to work independently. You have excellent oral and written communication skills, and can count time management, problem solving, and managing multiple priorities as your strengths. You also share a dedication to CANARIE’s core values: service, teamwork, innovation, quality, and integrity.
Relevant experience in publicly funded not-for-profit organizations is desirable. Bilingualism is preferred.
What You Bring
Education and Experience
- College diploma or university degree in Business or Computer Science or a suitable combination of education, experience, or other relevant training
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant progressive experience
- Minimum of 3 years in program management or, product management in a related field
- Knowledge of IT and user issues around identity and access management
- Experience in the research and education community is desirable
- Strong analytical skills and detailed-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to gain trust and credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to clearly communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proven presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of identity, access, and authorization technologies would be beneficial
Come Work with Us
If this seems to be the right fit for you, please send us a note and your resume to email@example.com, and include the position title in your subject. We thank all applicants, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.