- Providing administrative support for projects
- Assisting with the development, documentation, and maintenance of project management processes and procedures
- Leading and coordinating small project teams
- Using project management software to generate and deliver monthly reports
- Travel may occasionally be required
- Related duties and responsibilities, as required
The Ideal Candidate
To excel at CANARIE, you have a demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively on teams and are also an energetic self-starter with the self-motivation to work independently. You have strong oral and written communication skills, and can count time management, problem solving, and managing multiple priorities as your strengths. You also share a dedication to CANARIE’s core values: service, teamwork, inclusion, innovation, quality, and integrity.
Relevant experience in publicly funded not-for-profit organizations is desirable.
What You Bring
Education and Experience
- College diploma or university degree or a suitable combination of education, experience, or other relevant training
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant progressive experience in project management, project administration, project coordination or other relevant roles
- A designation such as a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is desirable
- Experience supporting project management activities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with project portfolio management platforms and/or project management software
Come Work with Us
We are committed to employment equity and encourage anyone who can contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives to apply. For applicants with disabilities, accommodation is available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process.
If this seems to be the right fit for you, please send a note and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position title in your subject.
We thank all applicants, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.