- Partnering with internal and external teams to develop, implement, and track project management plans for CANARIE program projects
- Creating project management templates
- Reporting on the status of program projects
- Developing, analyzing, and reporting on project execution metrics
- Travel may occasionally be required
- Related duties and responsibilities, as required
The Ideal Candidate
To excel at CANARIE, you have a demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively on teams and are also an energetic self-starter with the self-motivation to work independently. You have excellent oral and written communication skills, and can count time management, problem solving, and managing multiple priorities as your strengths. You also share a dedication to CANARIE’s core values: service, teamwork, inclusion, innovation, quality, and integrity.
Relevant experience in publicly funded not-for-profit organizations is desirable. Bilingualism is preferred.
What You Bring
Education and Experience
- College diploma or university degree or a suitable combination of education, experience, or other relevant training
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant progressive experience in project management, project administration, or similar
- Experience managing information technology projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to make effective oral and written presentations and communications
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with project portfolio management platforms and/or project management software
Come Work with Us
If this seems to be the right fit for you, please send us a note and your resume to email@example.com, and include the position title in your subject. We thank all applicants, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.