Senior Program Operations Coordinator
CANARIE Program Support
- Developing a deep knowledge and understanding of the programs and supporting their committees
- Coordinating, scheduling, and participating in a variety of stakeholder meetings: including drafting agendas, coordinating logistics, and taking minutes
- Driving the rhythm of action items and tracking follow-up activities including determining status and following through to completion
- Maintaining information repositories (e.g., participant information, email user groups, attendance tracking, etc.)
- Coordinating program activities such as webinars, training, and other requirements
- Preparing contracts and related amendments for CANARIE program participants using standard templates
- Participating in team initiatives and projects
- Updating and maintaining process documentation
- Providing back-up support for team members
- Related duties and responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
To excel at CANARIE, you have a demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively on teams and are also an energetic self-starter with the self-motivation to work independently. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can count time management, problem solving, and managing multiple priorities as your strengths. You also share a dedication to CANARIE’s core values: service, teamwork, innovation, quality, and integrity.
Relevant experience in publicly funded not-for-profit organizations is desirable. Bilingualism is preferred.
What You Bring
Education and Experience
- College diploma or university degree or a suitable combination of education, experience, or other relevant training
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in a senior administrative role
- Positive approach, adaptable and friendly
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Confident when working in a fast-paced environment and capable of meeting short deadlines
- Ability to work independently with confidence and a strong commitment to service
- Excellent consultative, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Project management and project administration experience is considered an asset
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
Come Work with Us
If this seems to be the right fit for you, please send us a note and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position title in your subject. We thank all applicants, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.