DAIR BoosterPack Builders
When we collaborate on our expertise and experience, everyone wins.
We’re calling on Canadian businesses with experience and demonstrated expertise in key emerging technologies to share their knowledge with the next generation of startups.
As a BoosterPack Builder, you’ll benefit from:
- Connections to new, potential partners & resources
- Exposure and recognition for your expertise
- Revenue for sharing your expertise and knowledge
Each year, we’ll fund up to five (5) Canadian entrepreneurs, or small/medium-sized businesses (with under 500 employees) to share their knowledge and expertise by building new DAIR BoosterPacks. Successful BoosterPack Builders are eligible to receive $50,000 CAD to develop documentation (“Flight Plans”) and a sample solution and accompanying code (“Launch Codes”) to accelerate product development and learning for early-stage startups.
We’re currently looking for BoosterPacks in:
- Augmented/Virtual Reality
- Infrastructure as Code
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (model training)
- Big Data Storage, Processing and Analytics
- Blockchain Ledger (for non-financial use)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- No-SQL Database
The Application and Selection Process
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- If your EOI application is successful, you’ll be invited to submit a Statement of Work and present an overview of your proposed BoosterPack to CANARIE’s Innovation and Commercialization Committee
- The Innovation and Commercialization Committee selects Builders that will be funded. Builders are expected to deliver a BoosterPack within six (6) months.
For more information, please contact:
Cynthia Emerson | Program Manager, DAIR Cloud
cynthia.emerson [at] canarie.ca