The ADFSToolkit functionality has been added to the CAF Federated Identity Management (FIM) service. The ADFSToolkit is a set of tools to augment existing ADFS Identity Provider installations and allows an existing ADFS Identity Provider to have an additional option for participation in FIM.
CANARIE has published the ADFSToolkit module in the Microsoft PowerShell Gallery.
The key items enabled by the ADFSToolkit are:
- Retrieval and signature verification of the CAF FIM service trust records
- Ingestion of the entities into ADFS using the one-at-a-time trust relationship paradigm
- Automatic setting of attribute release policies for entity categories
- Site-specific additions of attribute releases on a per service basis
- Ability to keep current with the CAF FIM service trust records on an hourly basis by setting a scheduled job
- Ability to better diagnose problems
Latest module: PowerShellGallery