Canadian Research Software Conference
Hosted by CANARIE
Who should attend?
- Active developer of research software (regardless of your job title)
- Computational researchers
- Developers of open source software to support research
- Researchers with an interest in software development
Why should you attend?
- To further build a cohesive Canadian community of academic research software developers
- To strengthen the impact of public funds for research
- To learn, collaborate, exchange ideas, and discuss common issues affecting software development for academic research
3 ways to contribute:
- Short talks: 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for Q&A.
- 5-minute lightning talks: You could share your ideas with the group quickly through a super-short talk, perfect for new presenters.
- Poster competition: If you’re a student or just starting your career, you could enter a poster in our competition. There will be prizes for the top three (3) entries as voted by conference attendees.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Stay tuned for the launch of registration and calls for participation!