Canadian Research Software Conference
Hosted by CANARIE
Please subscribe to our email list to ensure that you receive early announcements for the 2019 conference.
Who should attend?
- Active developer of research software (regardless of your job title)
- Computational researchers
- Developers of open source software to support research
- Researchers with an interest in software development
Why should you attend?
- To further build a cohesive Canadian community of academic research software developers
- To strengthen the impact of public funds for research
- To learn, collaborate, exchange ideas, and discuss common issues affecting software development for academic research