Canadian Research Software Conference
Hosted by CANARIE
Please subscribe to our email list to ensure that you receive early announcements for the 2019 conference.
2 minutes of highlights from the
2018 Canadian Research Software Conference
Who should attend?
- Active developer of research software (regardless of job title)
- Computational researchers
- Students with an interest in computational research
- Developers of open source software to support research
- Researchers with an interest in software development
Why should you attend?
- To further build a cohesive Canadian community of academic research software developers
- To strengthen the impact of public funds for research
- To learn, collaborate, exchange ideas, and discuss common issues affecting software development for academic research
Call for Speakers/Posters
The Call for Speakers/Posters will launch shortly. There will be 3 ways to contribute:
- Short Talks: 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for Q&A
- 5-minute Lightning Talks: Share your ideas with the group quickly through a super-short talk (perfect for new presenters)
- Poster Competition: Students or those starting a career in software development can enter a poster in the competition. Prizes will be awarded to the top three (3) entries as voted by conference attendees.