Together with our partners, we’ve developed a set of tools to augment existing ADFS Identity Provider installations. This set of tools is published by CANARIE as a Powershell module called ADFSToolkit, in the Powershell Gallery hosted by Microsoft. The toolkit allows an existing ADFS Identity Provider to have an additional option for participation in the FIM service.
- Retrieval and signature verification of the CAF FIM service trust records
- Ingestion of the entities into ADFS using the one-at-a-time trust relationship paradigm
- Automatic setting of attribute release policies for entity categories
- Site-specific additions of attribute releases on a per service basis
- Ability to set a scheduled job to keep current with the CAF FIM service trust records on an hourly basis
- Ability to better diagnose problems
Installation Guide: ADFSToolkit
If you have any questions regarding the ADFSToolkit and how it impacts your CAF and FIM services, please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.